You won't find it for less
"You may not keep your furniture for life, but it's nice to know you could."
You won't find it for less:
To be free from defect in workmanship, under normal use and conditions.
The metal spring support system against breakage due to defective material or workmanship, under normal use and conditions.
The mechanisms which include sleepers, recliners, and other motion style furniture against breakage due to defective material or workmanship, under normal use and conditions. This includes power assisted motion mechanisms & motors.
Against defect in the cushion core. Over time, normal softening and some loss of resilience occurs. This guarantee does not apply to cushions that have experienced normal softening or normal loss of resilience over time.
Our wood furniture such as dining room tables and chairs, stools, legs, benches, china buffets, servers, credenzas, living room tables, curio cabinets, desks, beds, dressers, chests, armoires, nightstands, and entertainment centers will maintain its structural integrity, under normal use and condition.
Case Goods Hardware
That it is without defective workmanship in guides, pulls, hinges and sliders.
The following are not covered under Guarantee:
- Defects incurred from spills, abuse, misuse, negligence, or accidents. Damage from any type of chemicals or dyes (including but not limited to food, dyes, bleach and ammonia).
- Failure of finish resulting from heat marks, liquid damage, household humidity, incorrect application or chemical treatment or protective coating.
- Damage caused by fire, smoke, theft, explosion, flood or natural disaster.
- Fading or change caused by sunlight, wind or weather.
- Natural variations in graining or color of leather.
- Wearability, fabric fading, wrinkling, stretching, dye lot variations, color fastness, tears, rips, punctures, peeling/bubbling, burns, flattening and crushing of naps, pilling, button popping, seams, shrinking, heavy soiling or abuse.
- Incidental or consequential damages, and normal wear and tear.
- Absorption of body oils, perspiration or bodily fluids, blood, stains or damage from any type of animal.
- Stereo equipment & components, casters, glass, power box/power cords, pull cords, release handles.
- The use of this product for rental, commercial, business or institutions.
- Any product that was sold AS-IS.
- The service call, packing, handling and transportation of a defective product to and from an authorized service center if you have moved outside the normal delivery area for Kane’s.